Out on a dike

Out on a dike phr. [mid 19-C] (US) going out in one's best clothes. [DIKED DOWN] I'm out as a dyke, occasionally out with a dyke. What I do when I'm out on a dike can become your business once I write about it here.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Part-time Model

How do you like me with long hair?

Look - clean hands!

I only seem to dress up for charity. We had a Macmillan Coffee Morning at work last Friday and the opportunity to have your photo taken in a range of wigs/hats was part of the deal if prepared to part with some cash.

What a smile!

Don't forget to look out your denims as tomorrow is Jeans for Genes day.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:35 am, October 06, 2006, Blogger Eloise said…

    your pics don't work, and I would love to see the wig.

    I wear jeans to work everyday, but I'll think about wearing a mexican tuxedo tomorrow.

    Eloise

     
  • At 6:40 pm, October 06, 2006, Blogger Nicki Hastie said…

    What do you mean the pics don't work, Eloise? The photos are there. Can't you see them?

    Nicki

     
  • At 10:55 pm, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They sure ARE there and omg a hat to die for!

    You look pretty fab too Nicki very sexily femme! And the thing with the shy between the fingers fiddling with the tresses is sooooo Twiggy and cute. Heh.

    How hair can change perceptions, eh?

    How alarmingly programmed we are.

    Rob

     
  • At 6:53 pm, October 13, 2006, Blogger Lou said…

    nooooo send her away...

    pass the hat on to me though ; )

     
  • At 5:34 pm, October 14, 2006, Blogger Nicki Hastie said…

    You mean you don't like the long hair, Lou?

    There you go, then, Rob. Those who do know me prefer the real Nicki. What should we make of that? Hair certainly does change perceptions which is why I'm always fascinated by the reactions people have to my shaved head. But I'll have you know I'm cute and sexy without the long tresses! ;-)

    If the hat was mine to pass on, it would be my pleasure.

    Nicki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home